<div style="width:100%; height: 500px;">
<iframe src="https://events.education.ne.gov?event=6292&ticket_selector=iframe" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>
State Officer Candidate Introduction Videos
Tips for recording your video
- Pick a quiet location to record. Stand in that spot for one minute listening to the sounds around you. Is there something that needs turned off that would lessen the noise? Is there a pet that needs let outside or placed in another room?
- Once you have found a space, identify your light source. This could be a window or lamps. Make sure you are facing the light source, so the light reflects off of your face. You do not want to be lit from the back, or have a window directly behind you.
- Now that you have adjusted for the light, take a look at the background you will be standing in front of. It’s best to remove any personal items, and make sure the area is tidy and appropriate.
- We recommend using the rear facing camera on your phone to record the highest quality video. Place your phone on a stand, or ask someone with a steady hand to hold the phone during your recording. You will ideally want the phone to be at eye level with you for the most flattering angle. Please record the video in a horizontal format.
- Once your video has been recorded, you can use the link below to upload the file to Google Drive.
Videos are due March 15
State Officer Candidate Listing Information
Officer information is due March 23